Pokémon HeartGold AR Codes

Victory

Hey, everyone! So here's the deal: This is where anyone can post codes and requests for HeartGold. Please, however, make sure they're for the English verion only! They also have to be regular AR codes, not for DSi! So, I need a code that makes the starter I get from Elm be male, have a hasty nature, and have a quick tempered peronality. If anyone has this code, please post it here! Oh yeah! All code posted here MUST be tested! And remember, all codes are for the US version! Happy posting!

Angonce

Someone did what? Either you're posting a code or asking for one. This thread is not for posting little comments. In fact, that's now an official rule of this thread. Unless it's a thank you or something, no little coments.

He meant that their are too many Action Replay Codes Threads for HG/SS and somebody has already made a Thread for it. Currently we don't need anymore Threads for Action Replay Codes for HG/SS. That goes for the same for Requesting Action Replay Codes for HG/SS.

As for your Request , do the following.

1. Use the Box 1/Slot 1 Pokemon Gender Modifier.

2. Use the Pokemon Nature Modifier and choose Hasty.

3. As for the Personality, I can't help you with that.

The Box 1/Slot 1 Pokemon Gender Modifier and the Pokemon Nature Modifier Codes has been posted on the several Action Replay Codes Threads for HG/SS.

Hey, everyone! So here's the deal: This is where anyone can post codes and requests for HeartGold. Please, however, make sure they're for the English verion only! They also have to be regular AR codes, not for DSi! So, I need a code that makes the starter I get from Elm be male, have a hasty nature, and have a quick tempered peronality. If anyone has this code, please post it here! Oh yeah! All code posted here MUST be tested! And remember, all codes are for the US version! Happy posting!

Angonce

There's already a thread that has codes that work with both the Action Replay DS and the Action Replay DSi. Only thing is that the posts in the beginning are outdated including mine and I will add newer codes when I have the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, look, I understand that there's a lot of these threads, but they're so disorganized and long. It's almost impossible to find a code in them! So I made this one. Oh, yeah, I know I created this thread for HG, but I kind of need a few codes for Explorers of Sky. Anyone know code that'll make my explorer badge number be 5770-2010? That's all, and then back to HG. And remember, I don't want to hear any more about there being other threads for this! Got it? Angonce out. Peace!