Requesting Team to be made Legal

Beatz040

Hi, my current pokemon were legal on the checker, but after editing the EV´s and Natures to some guides that i´ve read on the interet, they started showing up as Illegal.

My request was, if someone would be so nice as to take the time to make them show up as legal.

Would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Drake.pkm

Thorne.pkm

sparkles.pkm

Anomaly.pkm

Prime.pkm

Flare.pkm

Drake.pkm

Thorne.pkm

sparkles.pkm

Anomaly.pkm

Prime.pkm

Flare.pkm

All done.

Here's a rundown:

Drake and Prime

These two are GBA pokémon and just needed their trash bytes normalised.

Anomaly

This one had a mismatched IV/Nature issue. Changing its Sp. Atk IV to 23 allowed me to generate a valid PID for it; since it's not using Hidden Power I figured this was ok.

Flare

I've made Flare legal, but at the expense of drastically changing her IVs. If you're trying to make it shiny, you must generate a correct PID for it, you can't just tick the box. I can give it another go if you're unhappy with the IVs now, but none of them are lower than what they were.

Thorne

Another case of mismatched IV/Nature. Increasing Speed to 27 fixed it up.

Sparkles

And another shiny, requiring a major IV change to make it legal. Not as drastic as Flare, just a few points on each stat.

Check them over yourself. If you're unhappy with the changes, let me know and I'll see if I can get IVs that are closer to your originals.

For your information: I used the PID/IV Checker to generate IV/Nature combos for the shinies. It's very easy to use. If you're editing with Pokésav, you should really have a copy of that (and Trash Byte Normalizer) on hand.

Anomaly.pkm

Drake.pkm

Prime.pkm

Flare.pkm

Thorne.pkm

sparkles.pkm

Anomaly.pkm

Drake.pkm

Prime.pkm

Flare.pkm

Thorne.pkm

sparkles.pkm

Edited by CNash

The shinies in my team were made with the shiny program i found on the forums.

I think where it went wrong is when i started editing the EV´s and with that the Pokemons Natures.

I made a few attempts myself to make legal pokemon, and as far as making regular ones, i´m doing fine.

I´m still trying to learn how to EV them properly without them showing up as hacked.

I used a EV guide on each pokemon but i think Pokesav then, because the shiny box is checked, changes the PID into a wrong one.

Perhaps i should do it like this next time:

- Get pokemon

- Edit EV's + Nature in Pokesav

- Use Shiny Program

- Use Legal checker

Essentially what i did before was this;

- Get pokemon

- Use Shiny Program

- Edit EV's + Nature in Pokesav

- Use Legal checker.

I'm sure they are fine how they are right now though, and i thank you for putting in the effort to make them legal for me! ^_^

EVs wouldn't have affected the PID, and as long as they don't total more than 510 they will be perfectly legal. It's changing natures that's messed it up - your original PIDs were tailored to the pokémon's original IVs and nature, so changing one or the other without regenerating a correct PID will flag the pokémon up as hacked.

The easiest way of making your pokémon legal is to make it a hatched pokémon rather than a caught pokémon. Legal disregards the PID in this case and just passes it. However, I chose to do it the long way - mainly because it's good practice for me. :)