Screen fades to white

Perentie Fan

I've used pokesav for Platinum in the past to create a box full of perfect pokemon. However, with a new box I sought to create I am having trouble. I create the XML code just fine, and I get the code loaded onto the action replay just like I have with pokesav codes in the past. But when I click to enable the code, then press the "start" icon on the DS screen, the screen fades to white and simply nothing else happens.

Any idea what is wrong? I do have one Tropius made for the box that has an illegal moveset (Dragon Dance and Leaf Blade on the same Tropius), could that be causing it? I checked through the last six pages of threads and didn't notice any thread where a similar problem was mentioned.

My best guess is that it's too big a code. My AR did that too when I used too many codes at once. So maybe you should make more codes that still gives you all your box pokemon.

Looks like you were right, 15 codes at a time works where 30 doesn't. Many thanks! ^_^

No problem, but are you using 15 separate codes? You could just make 1 code that puts 15 pokemon in your box.

I suppose its using one code to put fifteen in there since I do them all at once. Of course within that code I assume there are fifteen different pokemon codes as I create each pokemon independantly.