Pokemon Check

Unown8

Does the Legit.exe detect if hacked rare candies have been used on the pokemon or ppmax's. I tested it, and it didn't say invalid. Everything was valid. The only thing I did was using hacked rare candies obtained from an ar on the pokemon. I was just wondering if there is a way to tell if hacked rare candies have been used on the pokemon.

Here is the check. I got the pokemon by abusing the rng in emerald.

Pokemon Legality Checker - by: Sabresite - vB54-24

Checksum: 0xF12F - Valid

Pokemon ID:3982657335 - Timid, Genderless, Ability 2, Not Shiny

Date: March 20, 2010

IVs: 26/4/22/31/28/24

Trainer ID: 60120

Secret ID: 58412

Trainer Gender: Male

Hidden Power: Flying - 38

Fateful Encounter: No

Gender Check: Valid

Effort Values: Valid

Nicknamed: No

Home Town: Hoenn [Emerald]

Country Originated: UK/US/AU

PalPark Country: UK/US/AU

Trash Bytes: Valid

Type: Common GBA <A-B-C-D>

----------------------------

Press the ENTER key to exit. . .

Edited by Unown8
More information

There's absolutely no way for someone to even tell that you used a Rare Candy on a Pokemon, regardless of how the item was obtained. The only indicator would be low EVs on a high level Pokemon, but there are other items to lower EVs anyway.

Edit: I'm not sure if these EV-lowering items exist in Emerald though.

As Codr said, no way to tell if a rare candy was used on a pokemon except extremely low IV's for a high level pokemon in a game that doesn't have IV lowering items. However, there are ways to tell if a AR has been used on a game. I cannot remember right now where it is stored, but hex values are changed and a flag is raised. So don't expect to be able to use it in tournaments or anything :P

As Codr said, no way to tell if a rare candy was used on a pokemon except extremely low IV's for a high level pokemon in a game that doesn't have IV lowering items. However, there are ways to tell if a AR has been used on a game. I cannot remember right now where it is stored, but hex values are changed and a flag is raised. So don't expect to be able to use it in tournaments or anything :P

you mean EVs right, cuz IVs are permanent, anyway that is correct once the term IVs is replaced with the term EVs