Scripters

Alright, I would like to form a team of scripters to try and create a program to make scripting easier, so you put what you want the script to do and it creates it. I need scripters for the advanced generation, but mainly Fire Red although maybe Ruby. What else... umm, learn from each other and teach people, create some rom hacks. All members will receive a legit event pokemon of their choice, including movie 10 arceus and Silver Eevee Present!!! Let me know if you want to join...

Edited by I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

For what generation do you think this team is going to be able to do? There is different scripting methods for different gen games. And you have not stated at all what you want this team for so I'm not really sure what makes you think you are going to get a couple people to follow you blindly into something that you have not stated what it was for or why. I'll give you 12 hours to fix your first post (including the title).

cmon, someone must want to help, here is a bit of a reward for anyone that helps, ANY event pokemon of their choice, these are all legal (just thought id best say) in HG, SS, D, P or PL just let me know

ok, how do you change title?

Edit Post> Go Advanced

There is only a handful of us out there that can edit 4th gen events. And if it's event Pokémon you want done, what kind of a reward are we talking? I already have scripts for D/P/Pl completed.

Thanks is the new post ok???

Edit: I meant I will give you a legit event pokemon in one of those games, sorry for any confusion

Edit 2: Would you be willing to help with my new rom hack?

What you are talking about isn't even a ROM hack, it is making a program for ROM hacking, which I'd like to say is an insurmountable task. We have been studying scripting for over a year now and we don't have that kind of progress made. And honestly your rewards do not seem worth it. We have tools to make these pokémon for ourselves and do not have the need to receive them from others. Also you are essentially stating that you want 3rd gen scripters but again you do not specify why.