hellows!

retzy030

Hi all!

A little about me...

When I heard Pokemon Diamond was soon to be released in the US, I went nuts trying to find the Japanese cartridge. I found it and brought it. I got to the Elite Four, but I couldn't beat them, so I took a break. =(

So now, I just started playing Pokemon again, this time it's Platinum version (and I'm switching my .sav file between the US and JP version). Why? I like having the kana as the pokemon names... >.>

I wanted to back up my Diamond.jp .sav file, but my EZ Flash V (Slot 2) card battery died... so that has to wait until I get a replacement battery.

Pokemon games I played are: Blue, Gold, Diamond, Platinum, (I skipped all the GBA versions). Yes, it's the original Blue and Gold for the GB/GBC... man, whenever I look at the GB I think, 'OMG the Original GB is HUGE!'

I like anime.. and preferred it to be Japanese dialog with English subtitles. That is kinda why I like my pokemon to have JP names...

It's nice to meet you all! =D

Herro There.

Oh you actually like the anime? i don't really. I do agree with you, i do prefer watching with the Japanese voices, i can't stand Ash's English voice... Well i can't really stand any anime with English voices, though Dragon Ball is a bit tolerable, well that's because i grew up watching it.

• 4 weeks later...