Please help me with Pokesav

Im having a terrible experience with Pokesav. I've tried to make codes, and they didn't work. I tried filling everything i needed to make codes, and nothing works. At the main screen there is a part that says "Name" i tried putting in my name and it only fits 2 letters. Can i have some help please? I downloaded version .3 from ProjectPokemon. What do i do about this? Thank you.

Hey. I'm new to this Poke Sav stuff but for the most part I understand it. I'm going to try to help you out.:creep:

At the main screen there is a part that says "Name" i tried putting in my name and it only fits 2 letters

This problem can be quite simple to solve.

When you click on "Name", the Trash Bytes are all 00's or in some other problems they can be random letters like E9, 90, & etc. You are going to have to make them all FF and the easy way of doing that is to just hold the "Backspace" key on your keyboard while the blinking line is on the Name thing. Well its quite hard ot explain heres some pics that may help you understand more clearly.

So this is how it looks like when you open it

2vis3z5.jpg

This how you fix the problem

2iqomdv.jpg

And finally put desired name xD

1zzreop.jpg

Hoped I helped alittle bit and if I got anything wrong please correct me. Thanks:redface:

Yes it did. Thank you very much. I now have my name on my sav file. Thank you

Two more questions. Do i need to put down the Adventure Start time and playtime? I don't know what hour, minute and second i started the game and what second i've played the game for. Im assuming i'll need a NDS Adapter Plus to do this right?

Yes it did. Thank you very much. I now have my name on my sav file. Thank you

Two more questions. Do i need to put down the Adventure Start time and playtime? I don't know what hour, minute and second i started the game and what second I've played the game for. I'm assuming I'll need a NDS Adapter Plus to do this right?

Well... no if you don't want to. You can edit the day/year you started playing the game and you can also change how many hours you have played the game for.

Um... you don't need an NDS Adapter to check how many hours you played for. You can just go on your NDS and check your journal to see when you started playing and to find the time you have been playing for just press Save and it'll show you. BUT! It would be most helpful if you had an NDS Adapter. I am using the Action Replay DSi and it works great when I convert the .DUC save to .SAV format so I can edit every single thing I have in the game with Pokesav PLA - ENG - PP. This is how it looks when I load up my .SAV for Pokemon Platinum.

157eja8.png

Please tell me if I helped you because I have a feeling i didn't :confused:

Well im playing SoulSilver. So there's a difference from Plat and SS. I can't figure out what time i started the game, only the date. And i can't figure out the Seconds for the playtime. So for example

Playtime: H:117 m:45 (Or somethign around there) S:?? (I have no idea what it is.)

Adventure started: Y: 2010 M: 3 D: 14 H:?? M:?? S:??

I hope i made this clearer.

And i was thinking of getting the Adapter because my game is experiencing some problems.

How do i edit my Adventure time? I know there's a code for 0:00:00 playtime.

I also have the AR DSi which is awesome by the way. THe main problem i am having is that everytime i make codes, they don't work. I've followed so many instructions, and no results.

When you copy your game's saved file on to a NDS Adapter, can you upload that save to the Pokesav? Sorry for the many questions. Im a total noob

What ever is in Blue is what is causing my problems

Pokesav Snip Paint.png

583dcded127c7_PokesavSnipPaint.png.6df3c

Edited by LucarionFan93

Well im playing SoulSilver. So there's a difference from Plat and SS. I can't figure out what time i started the game, only the date. And i can't figure out the Seconds for the playtime. So for example

Playtime: H:117 m:45 (Or somethign around there) S:?? (I have no idea what it is.)

Adventure started: Y: 2010 M: 3 D: 14 H:?? M:?? S:??

I hope i made this clearer.

And i was thinking of getting the Adapter because my game is experiencing some problems.

How do i edit my Adventure time? I know there's a code for 0:00:00 playtime.

I also have the AR DSi which is awesome by the way. THe main problem i am having is that everytime i make codes, they don't work. I've followed so many instructions, and no results.

When you copy your game's saved file on to a NDS Adapter, can you upload that save to the Pokesav? Sorry for the many questions. Im a total noob

What ever is in Blue is what is causing my problems

Well, the easiest way to solve your problem is to just load your save from the ARDSi to the Poke Sav but to do this you are going to have to convert the .duc save to .sav. You can easily get this tool from http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?3751-ARDS-ME-(*-DUC)-to-*-SAV-(and-back)-Converter-(Updated-to-Version-1-2-5!!!)&highlight=converter

When your done editing it you can just convert back and load back to ARDSi and export to game cartridge.