Editing OT

Hinatax01

How can you change the OT of the Pokemon you are editing with Pokesav? When ever I put in the OT I want it to have and press ok it just leaves it blank.

Thanks for the help

BTW I tried this with both the Platinum version and the HeartGold/SoulSilver version.

Well which are you using the Generator or PID/IV

Uh... it's in the Pokemon editor underneath the Name edit. Right beside it it says "Input Own OT" Whenever I try to put an OT in the box it won't work.

What the Generator or PID/IV?

How can you change the OT of the Pokemon you are editing with Pokesav? When ever I put in the OT I want it to have and press ok it just leaves it blank.

Thanks for the help

BTW I tried this with both the Platinum version and the HeartGold/SoulSilver version.

Hey! I am having this EXACT same issue. I am using Pokésav for HG and SS and when I try to type in an OT name, it always goes blank after I say OK. It drives me INSANE! >_<

Another thing that bugs me about this Pokésav is it doesn't have any of the Johto region routes available. Only the Sinnoh region routes. I don't see much different about this Pokésav from the Platinum one because the Platinum Pokésav also had the OT issues.

So my questions are:

1. Why when I use the HG and SS Pokésav can I not select Johto region routes?

2. Why does the OT field remain blank when I press OK after typing a trainer name for the field?

what you want is the tab called PID/IV. click generate there will be columns on of them will have the name gender you will see either M for male or F for female. another column will have the title type only pick from type number 1 all other type are illegal or hacked.

OT is used for your Trainer's name I'm pretty sure. The Johto routes can be entered. What you must do is type in the decimal number of the place in the box instead of selecting from the list. A list of hex numbers can be found in http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?218-%7EGuide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-Values%7E. Just translate the hex values into decimal values. Then you should put the hex values in the hex value slots.