FireRed hack - Spriting needed!

I'm working on a FR hack (Chaos in Kanto) where Kanto has [mostly] been destroyed by several natural disasters. A new device has been invented called the TELE-BALL (teleportation device disguised as a POKé BALL) that several important NPCs use throughout the game.

What I need is for somebody to make walking/running OW sprites AND battle front/backsprites for a new character.

This character will be similar to Barry from D/P/Pt as he is hyper and always ends up wherever you are. He will look maybe a little bit similar, let's say he's Barry's brother or something. He still has blond hair, but it's in a different fashion (and obviously the entire sprite is in GBA palettes and sizes and everything) and wearing different clothes. He's a bit older than Barry, who, at this time, hadn't started his journey. Barry will not make an appearance in the game, just several text references.

Anyway, his older brother was visiting Kanto and got stuck in the disasters and takes [mostly] the same routes as you, but instead of trying to save Kanto, he just wants to go back home and makes a whole bunch of wrong turns and ends up playing a big role in saving Kanto.

So anyway, I just need OW sprites and battle sprites.

He could be wearing any clothes, just nothing that doesn't fit the game or his character.

thanks, PM me if you can help (or reply to my post.)

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

what you are asking is quite simple, and I could do it in say 30 min working at it diligently. However, that is a rough estimate of course due to the fact that I have no idea HOW many of these battles/running scenes you need. Please PM me or respond to this post and be specific with the total number of running scenes and fighting scenes. Thanks.

Edited by Dinosaur83