azelf sync invalid

azlef is roaming...

Sync:

- This refers only to wild encountered 4th generation and in-game legend Pokemon. This does not include the great marsh,

gift, starter, in-game trade, special acquisition, or roaming Pokemon.

OK, just by looking at yours I couldn't figure it out, so I compared with a few events I had caught in-game. Still nothing. Then I looked at Sabresite's post and see "NEW SYNCHRONIZE CHECK" and an idea struck. I checked the way the ability synchronize works to pass the nature.

Your PID: 42463789 - Let's put that in Binary.

00000010 10000111 11110010 00101101

The check looks to see that the leftmost (largest) bit is 1, if so, valid.

TL:DR

In all actuality, don't worry about it, it just checks to see you used a synchronize-passed nature. Even those who aren't passed can have this valid or not. Yours wasn't, so it shows invalid, this is something Sabresite should fix to prevent further confusion.

It is just a bad choice of words, where it should be more like:

Valid = May have used Synchronized Nature.

Invalid = Synchronize-Nature passing not used.

Don't worry about it, it's just more or less a quirk for the program, like how the "date caught" and "nicknamed" are not really needed in the program.

So no bug, just bad word choice.

Your Azelf is legit, and the Checker can't actually see if you Syncronized, what I mean to say is that the call it made for your PID would just stop right there if you used Synchronize. If it was "Valid," the calls would be continually made until said nature was found starting with the first two.

I could explain on and on, but it's really only there for a programmer's view.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Your Azelf is legit 100%, sync has nothing to do with legality.