Forum suggestion.

So, while I haven't been on PP much recently, I have been on a bunch of other forums, and a few of them have a Media/Entertainent section, divided into books/literature, music, TV, movies and video games sub-forums. If it's too much effort to do that, I understand, but perhaps PP could do something similar? Creative discussion could perhaps just become the section to post your own works and other such things.

Also, how about a stickied suggestion thread for this section, so that it doesn't get cluttered with all the suggestion threads that are bound to pop up.

Cheers, Shroom.

So, while I haven't been on PP much recently, I have been on a bunch of other forums, and a few of them have a Media/Entertainent section, divided into books/literature, music, TV, movies and video games sub-forums. If it's too much effort to do that, I understand, but perhaps PP could do something similar? Creative discussion could perhaps just become the section to post your own works and other such things.

It's not a bad idea, but why add more forums that people don't use? Off Topic and Creative Discussion are barely used as it is.

Also, how about a stickied suggestion thread for this section, so that it doesn't get cluttered with all the suggestion threads that are bound to pop up.

That's the entire point of this forum. To offer suggestions.

Cheers, Shroom.

I also agree and it would make everything more easier.

Also maybe a Pokemon Adoption Center where we can raise our Pokemon Eggs and hatch them into Pokemon and raise them in our signature and with every time you click the Pokemon Egg or Pokemon they gain Exp. Points.

Maybe similar to http://www.gpxplus.net

No. Absolutely no. Never. It'd become a huge spam fest.

People are welcome to link to that stuff in their signature, but please keep it there.