PID/IV program help!!!! (SOS)

lordkira

Hello, lordkira here and I've got a quick question!

I have tried to find the PID/IV of a shiny pokemon (timid nature with 31 IVs for all) with the following information:

Trainer ID: 13234

SID: 28421

The program keeps telling me that it couldn't find any results.

What am I doing wrong?

Oh and I heard that a shiny perfect pokemon also can hav any PID...is this true?

Thanks guys.

Edit: Also, can anyone find the PID (legit) for this Palkia? (I can't seem to find one)

Trainer ID: 13234

SID: 28421

Nature: Timid

Shinnies require specific PIDs, and the better their IVs are, the narrow the choice of PIDs become. I'm also fairly certain that there are NO legit perfect PIDs out there... Which would explain why my perfect IV pokemon in game (hatched legally) come up as hacked in the legit checker. I think the game leaves room for situations like this, but it only likes to operate in a more normal zone. Basically, you're going to get "hacked blah blah blah" for a perfectly legal and legit pokemon from time to time. It's sort of like the mystery zone of the game, I guess. No one is suppose to even access it/see it, but it's still there.

I'd help you out, but I REALLY hate making legit legendaries, because they never turn out right (so says the legit checker). Hell, they rarely turn out legit for uber pokemon I CATCH in the game.

• 3 weeks later...