Rayquaza legality

TestDemo

Can anyone confirm this. I believe the problem is that GBA legends are meant to be Method 1, A-B-C-D, but this IV-PID combination is Type 6, making it illegal for use.

You are correct that Rayquaza is not legit looking at all. Method 1 only as far as I'm aware for GBA legends.

Edit: Ignore the rest of this post. Found out some new info, and invalidated what I was thinking. Still feel like something is off with Mystery Gift Japanese pokemon, but that has nothing to do with your Emerald palparked poke. Just drag and drop the file over the trashbytes.exe file and then it'll have proper trash bytes. Apologies for the mis-information. ^^;

Edited by GentaiShinigami

You are correct that Rayquaza is not legit looking at all. Method 1 only as far as I'm aware for GBA legends. Also, from what I've seen I don't think the legality checker handles Japanese trash bytes correctly. I never did get confirmation here on my Darkrai, but I started a game on Japanese Platinum and checked the starter I received and the trash bytes were FF(standard terminator) then 00's till the end. The legality checker will say that is invalid though. Usually that would be invalid because trash bytes are all FF's on US pokemon (and I assume most other countries).

So, you should make sure you have 00's for trash bytes on that Rayquaza since it is originated from Japan and pal parked it will have them instead of FF's. For the method use only Method 1 because I don't think it's been confirmed ever that GBA Legends could be Method 2.

Example:

JP Trash Bytes: FF 00 00 00 00 00

US Trash Bytes: FF FF FF FF FF FF

I believe on some post somewhere in the legitimacy checker forum on a post about latios Sabresite said all GBA/NDs legends are method 1. I generated that Rayquaza on a Jap HG, now I have the European version, what trash bytes will be used? And where do you put them? Usually if the trash bytes are invalid I use the TrashBytes executable to fix it...is that the right thing to do?