Using AR code for shiny..

tempestes

I tried making a Pkm shiny using Pksav, but the result for Pkm legality is hacked or unknown Pkm. Earlier to that I used an AR code for shiny and caught the Pkm. When I check on Pokesav about the status of this semi hacked Pkm, the legality says it's valid ( common NDS ). Anyhow, is it safe to use this shiny code, while making the Pkm legit? THank you.

Even if you hack, I believe the game generates all the necessary numbers needed to make the pokemon legit. This is why when you hack two parent pokemon with 31 IVs, and their kid has 31 IVs (almost all around), the baby is seen as legit... Most of the time. So making all the pokemon shiny probably generates the right pid/ivs/etc needed for that specific pokemon.

There's nothing to really confirm. It is what it is.

Using the pokesav to make a pokemon: Will most likely be seen as not legit, unless all the proper steps are taken to make it legit

Using codes to manipulate the pokemon that appear: Will always be legit as far as the game is concerned. The game generates all the shiny types possible (which there's an almost infinite amount of possibilities per SID/ID).

Hatched pokemon: If you put two parents in (even two non legit ones), you make them have eggs, then make it where all eggs are shiny - that pokemon will be legit. It's like the code above. You're just manipulating the game to generate its shiny pokemon.

Well, here's the thing.

I've made a pokemon with ar (did nothing but used perfect iv and shiny) for dialga and when I checked its status with the legality checker...it says it's unknown or hacked.

Also, that's what it says for my legit shiny pokemon as well (i caught this on my own randomly without using any external devices)

What does that actually imply? Thanks by the way.

Well, the Dialga is understandable, considering no pokemon can have perfect IVs in the wild. It is possible to get perfect IVs if you were to make the pokemon hatches. It takes a bit more work to make legendaries legit, iirc, you have to mess with some super-fun hex values. I don't know about the second part, though. I never even bother with checking pokemon found in game, but I use the legit checker for when I'm making pokemon. It's probably nothing to really think too much about. If someone were to check your game, they would see the shiny came about in a legit manner, so it's 100% legit. If you got it from PalPark and it was hacked (unbeknown to you) then it would probably raise a red flag.

Thanks for your help...

welll...i have a legit rng'd shiny giratina (timid with 31 ivs) and it keeps saying that it's an unknown or hacked pokemon.

i did hear that a shiny perfect iv (timid) legendary can have any pid though and that pid doesn't matter in this case.

Also, I couldn't find any PID possible for timid 31 ivs for a shiny pokemon in the ivpid program...is that normal?

eidt: oh and so...because the program (legality checker) sees to it that a wild shiny pokemon with perfect iv is impossible,....that's what it would say for even a legit one if it's a legendary (like palkia or dialga caught naturally with rng)?