IV-PID Algorithms?

Sean

I'm a quick learner and would love for someone to explain to me how to make legit Legendary pokemon, like Heatran, Zapdos, Rotom, etc ...

Anyway, I learned this when first trying to create a Zapdos. I know how to create PKM's legit because I use the legality checker, and everything comes up as valid, mainly because I always make my pokemon hatched, and if migrated, also use TrashBytes. Anyway, with the pokemon I listed, it always says Hacked/Unknown when I try to change either any of the IVs and/or the PID.

Atm I want to get an almost perfect Zapdos/Azelf, and can't seem to get 30/31 IVs without it being called Hacked/Unknown. I have tried using the Generator, and the option below it, but everything seems to be Hacked/Unknown. How would I go about figuring out the correct IVs and PID for a Naive Azelf for speed, or a Bold Zapdos for something else? If someone could also explain to me the basic procedure instead of just giving me an answer, so that I may learn myself, that would be great too.

Thanks for your help, and I hope I was not confusing.

Seeya in the morning!

Edit: Well I noticed only Type 1 Algorithms work with Azelf, but I can't seem to find Naive on there.. So I change around the IVs, but I never see Naive under Type 1.. This is me just playing around with the program trying to figure out how everything works. How would one go about figuring out which IV relationships correspond with a PID that has a Type 1 Naive?