Chained sync pokemon ?

Bydenn

I think that means that they're classified as shiny Pokemon acquired through Poke-radar chaining... Meaning that you found them in a "shiny patch" while using the Poke-radar application in the game. In a conventional sense it is legal but if these Pokemon you made were Legendary then they're obviously not since Legendary Pokemon, for the most part, are "method 1" Pokemon (they are only attainable in one place and normally have an over-world sprite like Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina) and, even if they are the roaming type, there is only one of each Legendary Pokemon in the game thus not making them possible for "chaining". I think you'd pass the legality part but depending on what Pokemon you made you might not pass legitimacy. Hope this helped!

-Vitruvius

the part about SYNC means the pokemon in the first slot of the party would have had synchronize as its ability and because of that the pokemon has the same nature that the lead pokemon had (if this was caught in game). Folken has already explained everything except what method one means, almost all pokemon are created using method one, some are created through other methods (i dont know for sure if this is true or not but the roaming pokemon are an example of this). so in short, yes your pokemon is legal