Pokemon Diamond OT Name Change Problem

Hello there people!

I have recently started using Pokesav to edit my party Pokemon and have come across a snag with one of the Pokemon editing features. As you may have guessed it's the OT Name changer: Whenever I attempt to input a name in this field and click "Ok" the name never appears on the Pokemon Edit menu. At first I thought that it was just an aesthetic bug with Pokesav but when I inputted the code into my Action Replay and activated it the OT of the Pokemon in my Diamond version would register as "??????".

I'm wondering if anybody else here is having the same problem with the Pokemon OT Name Change feature as I am and, if so, is there a fix for this problem? It's not for anything else. It's just that I'm trying to make a Shiny Rayquaza with as legitimate stats as possible and make it seem as though I got it through Pal Park from my Emerald version. If I could I'd use "RNG" Manipulation to get the Rayquaza legitimately shiny from Pokemon Emerald but unfortunately I don't know my secret ID there, I don't have Action Replay for GBA, and neither do I have a naturally caught shiny Pokemon from that game from which to use it's IV's to deduce the 13 bits of my Secret ID in order to get a seed.

Anyhow, that's about it for me. If anyone could relate or share with me a solution to this minuscule problem I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you for reading and may you have an awesome day!

-Vitruvius