Can I edit my legit save file from switch pokemon games without getting ban?

Artebux

I'm new to Switch modding, I have a partition for hack and another for the official firmware. As title say, I want to edit my save data from my legit game with pkhex then restore It and play online without issues, like playing with friends, people online, pokemon home, without getting your modded switch or account ban. 
Is it possible? Should I be careful about something If so? I have research a lot but kinda hard to find an answer or any explanation of how to do it or If is the same process explain in this website
Heard that people use JKSV to edit other legit games like animal crossing nh for example and play online, but dont know If I should trust though.

I thought this process was similar to what a sysbot does.

Save file editing is usually fine, until they're not sinc'd to the cloud. Pokémon game saves are not sync'd, so no worries with those. Other's game may require you to manually disable the cloud auto-sync.

You can run JKSV or Checkpoint on sysnand, as well as mostly any other homebrew safely. Just stay away from any piracy/nsp/xci related installer/software.

Nintendo only bans for piracy-related stuff, or for cheating in online competitive games, such as Splatoon 2 or Smash Bros.

if you have an EmuNand, always keep it offline. Going online on 2 different nands will make you banned. if you have nsp/xci software installed, then you're banned even if you attempt to uninstall them.

6 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

You can run JKSV or Checkpoint on sysnand, as well as mostly any other homebrew safely. Just stay away from any piracy/nsp/xci related installer/software.

Should I turn off wifi on CFW sysnand, before I do any editing? Also by any chance do you know If sysnand have the serial number protection like emuNand? 
Thank you for your answer!

4 hours ago, Artebux said:

Should I turn off wifi on CFW sysnand, before I do any editing? Also by any chance do you know If sysnand have the serial number protection like emuNand? 
Thank you for your answer!

You should turn off any serial number obfuscation on SysNand. You can have the sysnand connected online, no issues.

See SysBots, hacked switch in SysNand running homebrews and sysmodules while connected online to offer trades to other players.