ISSUE WITH MAIN FILE JKSV BACKUP ISSUE WITH MAIN FILE JKSV BACKUP

Hi guys I'm having a problem with jksv because I would like to use pkhex on let's go pikachu but seeing many tutorials everyone says to only modify the "main" file of the backup that jksv creates of the game but I'm having problems because in the game backup only a savebin file appears and even if I modify it in the game nothing changes. Does anyone know how to get this main file?

Please do not multipost. I deleted the other topics. Next time, will be a warning.

Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee and Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl are the only Switch games that do not use the main nomenclature for the save files.

Let's Go save files are named savedata.bin, and BDSP save files are named SaveData.bin.

Those are the correct save files to be edited with PKHeX. After the editing, ensure to replace the save file and correctly restore it back with JKSV.

If the editings are not reflected into the game, either you didn't save the editings correctly, or you didn't restore the edited file correctly, or you're confusing emunand and sysnand after the restore.

4 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

Please do not multipost. I deleted the other topics. Next time, will be a warning.

Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee and Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl are the only Switch games that do not use the main nomenclature for the save files.

Let's Go save files are named savedata.bin, and BDSP save files are named SaveData.bin.

Those are the correct save files to be edited with PKHeX. After the editing, ensure to replace the save file and correctly restore it back with JKSV.

If the editings are not reflected into the game, either you didn't save the editings correctly, or you didn't restore the edited file correctly, or you're confusing emunand and sysnand after the restore.

thank you very much for the answer and sorry if I posted the question in multiple topics because I didn't know exactly which one it fell into and I thought it could be done, however I won't do it again