True LivingDex from all games in HOME (via Bank?)

TL;DR I'm getting ROM caught pokemon, from every game I can, moving upwards (via bank?) to a legit Switch and HOME account. If I try this, what will most likely mess me up?

Howdy,
I've arrived at PKHeX and PokeGen early in my quest, so I'm drowning in reading currently. I'm struggling with a lot of the help documentation, because so much of it is around creating new pokemon, or editing existing ones. That's not something I have interest in, I fully intend to catch 'em all in every game, and get them all in my HOME. Because the ROMs will be (presumably) generating pokemon just like if they were real, does that make my quest a lot easier? Or am I going to get screwed by a technicality?

I saw the Home Tracker Value post, and I'm worried about other pitfalls I might run into along the way. I also don't quite understand what the virtual console is (an emulated Gameboy?) and how I can then get GBC pokemon out and through the many layers. Will I be emulating a console which emulates another console and then transferring through different techs? I missed out on everything between gen 2 and 8, so I'm just very lost on how I get those lower gens into modern pokemon!

Thanks ❤️
Pancake

Unsure on what's actually the question here.

If you're worried about the legality of Pokémon that has been caught on emulators, then yes there could be some emulators that behave differently than real hardware, thus generating illegal Pokémons. This should be a niece scenario, but it can happen. This can be problematic specifically on Gen 3 and 4, where the RNG calls and encounter slots can be verified by legality checkers such as PKHeX.

Virtual Console is the official way to play Gen 1 & 2 nowdays. Nintendo released Gen 1 and 2 Pokémon games on the 3DS via the Virtual Console. Virtual Console games can officially be connected to the Pokémon Bank via the Poké Transporter.

Remember that we do not condone piracy here. If you're using roms and emulators, only use your own dumped games.