Is this Suicune legal?

Bassito

I am not to good with Legendary Poké and such, so I usually make Eggs, but I decided to make some Legendary Pokés and started with Suicune, would it be possible to check if it is legal and whatnot? Thank you in advanced.

PS: I have the Japanese HG Game, so I decided to edit form there.

cune.pkm

cune.pkm

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it ;), another quick question, since as of now I don't have any means to trade with 2 DS, how would I make it look like it came form HG to my Plat by Trade? Link Trade (arrived)? (met)? what Hex #s should I edit? Thank you once again,and sorry for the n00b questions. Eggs are much easier ^^

Everything should remain the same as the Pokémon is originally from HG. Your game would automatically read it as received from trade, etc.

Btw, since your Suicune was originally from HG, shouldn't the name be in Japanese? Plus, the character limit for Japanese Pokémon should be 5.

I nicknamed it differently, Baldr. I will be going to my brother's house to give him some money for his Birthday, I'll just add these to my Plat, and trade them around with his and my games, so they look like they were traded around and such lol. Yeah the IVs are obvious ^^ then again they are possible, almost impossible but possible, specially now that I decided to make it have Hidden Power: Electric.

@ the dude above, 46H:AD AD is for Route 25 where I caught it.

cune hp elec.pkm

cune hp elec.pkm