Mystery Gift History date edit

In Pokemon Scarlet, I missed one mystery gift and I used the switchgiftdatamanager tool to reclaim it.

It was going so well. I changed the system date with switch-time.nro.

Unfortunately, i miscalculated. The system date resync once I connected to the internet.

I wonder if we can edit the mystery gift history with pkhex.

Upon some search, I found this post:

I wonder if there is any similar tools for Gen 9 or how to edit those block data?

Thank you so much for your help

There's no tool and little to no documentation for the wonder records on gen 9. You can still dump the Mystery Gift block from your save file, open it with an hex editor and try to understand/edit the values.

Be aware that you'll find no support in doing that specifically, it'd be on your own.

It'd probably be easier to restore an old save file and redeem the gifts again, with the correct date you want.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

There's no tool and little to no documentation for the wonder records on gen 9. You can still dump the Mystery Gift block from your save file, open it with an hex editor and try to understand/edit the values.

Be aware that you'll find no support in doing that specifically, it'd be on your own.

It'd probably be easier to restore an old save file and redeem the gifts again, with the correct date you want.

Thanks for reply.  I did not back up my save before I reclaim the mystery gift,

Worst case I will have to edit the Gift block blindly to see which block records the date.

Yet this is a spark of hope.