Pokemon Rotation X and Pokemon Triple Y Release!!!

IMG_0034.jpeg

Welcome to the Kalos Region one more time!

First of all, english is not my mother language, please forgive any grammar error I may commit

This is my first ever rom hack begining with the idea of a dual release, both games are now ready to be played!

In order to celebrate the ten years of the release of Pokemon X and Y and the suprise announcement of Pokemon Legends ZA I wanted to make justice for the games that were so hard crticited due to the flaws it has in gameplay (mostly the difficulty) but Kalos itself was a pleasent region to run around, the music, the enviroment, the style, the clothing options, THAT was peak Pokemon if nostalgia does not blind you. Generation 6 was the last region to introduce the national dex (In Gen 7 they were all programmed but no national dex inside the games), also, Kalos is the region with the biggest Pokedex for a base game with 457 species to caught, so it is important to say that we have a vast mayority to pick from.

May I introduce you to Pokemon Rotation X and Pokemon Triple Y.

As the name suggest, depending on the version, you'll encounter only triple or rotation battles to spice things up. Triple and Rotation battle were first introduced in generation 5 games, and they were a good addition to the Pokemon franchise, more options to battle and have fun. Having three Pokemon battling each other was a blast when I was a kid, and I do want to fulfill my childhood dream of playing with only these battle modes.

There is not a big pool of choices when it comes to Pokemon 3DS rom hack, so thats why I am here.

These hack roms give quality of life changes to a big group of Pokemon in their first stage, making them useful for fun nuzlocke or casual runs. For exmaple, we all know Sunkern is the weakest Pokemon, to hel her, I do put the types os Grass/Fire and a BTS of 390 to balance things up, and more Pokemon have this changes. The changes also includes:

-First of all, all battle have been turned into triple battle or rotation battle, depending on the version. This does not affect the fist battle of the game, which is VS Shauna, and the Korrina battle when she gave of the mega bracalet (If I may have skipped one random trainer, please let me know in the discord channel, in the feedback one).

-Please, caught AT LEAST 3 Pokemon prior the first npc battle in Route 2

-Every trainer have six Pokemon (in Pokemon Triple Y) and four Pokemon (Pokemon Rotation X, six Pokemon for important trainers), every gym leader have a MYTHICAL/LEGENDARY pokemon, depending on their type (for example, Violet will have a Genesect due to its bug typing, to spice things up). This rule also applies to Lyssandre and elite four. AZ battle is epic as well

-Every Gym leader, elite 4, and a route encounter will have a Mega Evolution starting after getting the 3 badge 

-The EXP curve have been adjusted to adatp the mechanic of this rom hack, three Pokemon battling at the same time cause more EXP, so thats why this change is neccesary. The Exp share y opcional, you can either turn it on or off. I would say on for nuzlocked

-The IA have been adjusted as well, so it increase its difficulty to cuase the trainer´s order to the Pokemon to be as human as possible and prevent of making random moves. Again, if you found any flaws please let me knoe under the feedback channel in the discord

-The Pokemon gym trainers, gym leader, elite four, team flare and AZ have their team type themed, to avoid some randomness in the playthrought.

-The move pools for some Pokemon have been adjusted, like most of the 1 stage Pokemon and Unown (yes, Unown is going to be more usefull)

-Please, caught AT LEAST 3 Pokemon prior the first npc battle in Route 2. I say this again in case you did not read it at first.

-In Aquarella Town, the first shop is used to sell you rare candy at 10$, I would recommned this in case you got under level, a bit extra help is not harming you

What it is not changed: Battle Maison, Battle Chateau and post game. Maybe it will come in a later update with the ORAS megas too.

INSTALATION

Discord and Download

The instalation process is easy, it is a CIA file, you can install directly onto your 3ds/2ds console with godmode 3 under the ¨Install Game Image¨ and thats all, you will image the game in your console and it is compatible with PKSM

For PC Emulation, is as easy as just drag the game into your game folder in Citra/Limon and thats all, as they are fully compatible with the CIA file, also works for mobile too (tested in Citra android and Limon in iOS)

Edited by FawkeesKalos

• FawkeesKalos changed the title to Pokemon Rotation X and Pokemon Triple Y Release!!!