PKNX help please

Hello all! 

I've recently gotten into trying to randomize my pokemon sword game. I've gotten my switch running atomsphere, and I have successfully extracted the romfs and exefs files and load the folder for sword into pknx I randomize the wild section hit save and went into static and randomized and saved, then file>save dropped the folder into my sd card and nothing changes. I've looked around for a few days but haven't been able to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I think either I'm not loading the correct file onto my switch, or maybe not using the correct version of pknx? But I'm pretty sure I have the most current version with green check marks, Any help would be appreciated! 

image_2024-03-21_202446246.png

image_2024-03-21_202616610.png

and here's where I'm confused, I run the dump files through pknx select the things and save, then in the 0100ABF file i have another file of the same name with an exefs romfs and a romfs metadata bin file, then inside of THAT 0100ABF file are another pair of exe and romfs but no metadata........so idk what to do, or what I'm doing wrong......

image_2024-03-23_142922766.png