Where to find PKHEX application for GSC & Gen 4 games?

lmbosma2010

Hello! My computer dumped my files recently and im struggling to find what I lost: I had PKHEX applications for my Crystal and Platinum games, but they’re gone now. Not the save files, but the PkHex editing software applications that used to live on my desktop.

I went to the PKHEX download page but the “backlog” drop down bar only went back as far as 2021 (with PkHex applications for SwSh onward titles)

Where do I find the OLD PkHex downloads (for Gen2 & Gen4)? Not the save files, but the actual editing applications to download?

Thanks for the help!!

42 minutes ago, lmbosma2010 said:

Hello! My computer dumped my files recently and im struggling to find what I lost: I had PKHEX applications for my Crystal and Platinum games, but they’re gone now. Not the save files, but the PkHex editing software applications that used to live on my desktop.

I went to the PKHEX download page but the “backlog” drop down bar only went back as far as 2021 (with PkHex applications for SwSh onward titles)

Where do I find the OLD PkHex downloads (for Gen2 & Gen4)? Not the save files, but the actual editing applications to download?

Thanks for the help!!

PKHeX can read [SAV] from First to Ninth Generation

• Like 2