Australian Mew

On 3/19/2020 at 5:10 AM, ryuko2002 said:

Hello,
I've been redirected here by the guys from CEAL. I used to play Pokemon on my old gameboy and I got to participate in the Spanish Pokemon Championship in the summer of 2000 in Madrid (in the Amusement Park). I think those events where held worldwide that summer because I remember the final took place in Australia. During the championship we were allowed to get a Mew from Nintendo, the only way to get one without the using glitches or exploits.

Back then I also owned a Bungy Gameboy Xchanger so I was able to download the savefile before the battery went dead. As a result I've got a savefile with a L5 Mew with Id number is 01495 and trainer name EUROPE. If you guys are interested I could gladly send you the file, this is a direct dump from my Spanish Pokemon Yellow, 100% legit and haven't been transferred to any other game (I played crystal in japanese so I couldn't send it over).

Those days I also got a save file on an Australian msg board with an Australian Mew. I uploaded the save file to my pokemon red and used it play. This Mew is most likely legit but i put moves on it and raised it to level 100. Id number is 20824 and OT is NAL (I'm assuming it stands for Nintendo of Australia maybe?).

If you guys are interested in any of the Mews I'd be happy to send them over. I kept the save files just in case and I hope it could serve some purpose. I even read that it was possible to use a 3DS with a custom firmware and upload the old save files into the 3DS and then transfer to Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Home!

Regards,

PS- I posted previously on the link the person from CEAL suggested but I think this would be more appropriate.

Spanish Mew.png

Do you still have the .sav copy of the Australian Mew you found. do you have separate save for untouched mew and leveled up mew. Thank you