Transferring Save File for Events

Hi Gifted Hackers,

I promise I researched this questions as best I could but couldn’t find a definitive answer, so I really appreciate any help.

I lost my save data for both my BDSP Pokémon games. Including the events for Shaymin, Darkrai and Manaphy.

Of course it happens after the events are over. What I’m hoping to do, it’s put the event trigger and items in my save on a switch (that I can mod) and then transfer it to my legitimate switch, as I’ll just be using the cartridge version. 

I’ve found out that transferring save files on a modded switch may need online and might encounter some issues. 

Is there anyway I can do this? Again, really appreciate the help.

CFW switch can connect online just fine, you only have to make sure you don't have anything related to piracy, and you didn't install any pirated games/apps in the past (tickets remain on the system even after uninstalling the apps).

Also remember that Nintendo can't tell any difference from legal dumps and pirated games. If you have your own dumps installed, they just assume piracy.

You can use Switch Gift Data Manager to inject the Mystery Gifts and claim them in game.

2 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

CFW switch can connect online just fine, you only have to make sure you don't have anything related to piracy, and you didn't install any pirated games/apps in the past (tickets remain on the system even after uninstalling the apps).

Also remember that Nintendo can't tell any difference from legal dumps and pirated games. If you have your own dumps installed, they just assume piracy.

You can use Switch Gift Data Manager to inject the Mystery Gifts and claim them in game.

Oh wow, thank you very much for that, that’s amazing news, I had a really important name in Shaymin event so can’t wait to do so

so if I install CFW and then use that to edit the gift data manager for my bdsp games, I’m safe to transfer the save to another switch?