Using Pokesav on an Acekard 2i

Mattx510

Hey guys, I just joined this forum a few minutes ago, and I really need some help. I have downloaded the newest version of Pokesav for Pokemon Platinum, I have figured out how to edit a pokemon, now I need to know how to save it, what to click (save, save as, export ards code, etc) then where to put the file on my Acekard 2i, I have read that all I need to do is drag in into the AR codes file, but that is if I have AR, which I do not, I only have the Acekard 2i, so please help me out guys, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the forums,

The Acekard 2i requires you have both the .sav and .nds files on the same directory. So after editing and saving, place the .sav file in the same folder as your .nds file and it will be automatically detected. That's all there is to it.

And please next time post in the appropriate thread.

Ok, thanks alot! (and I am sorry about that, for future posts, I will place in the correct area, I saw a post below inquiring about pokesave, so I thought this was also the right place, I am sorry about that) so one I have the game "Pokemon Platimun.nds" and the save, named "custom pokemon.sav" how do I actually get and use this pokemon in the game itself? That is my last questions, and also, so I do just click "save" correct? and not "export ARDS code"