Need some advice for a project I'm beginning to work on

As a fellow Pokemon player with an OCD, I've always dreamed about the possibility to keep track of every single thing I collected in the games.

I'm a Computer Engineering major and I'm pretty good at coding, so I decided to give it a shot and develop my own tracker, because the ones that already exist are too simple or just not complete.

The idea is to create a web-app that displays all the main games (maybe some side games like the Mystery Dungeon series as well) and, upon opening one, shows a page where you can check everything you've done/collected in said game.

With everything I mean EVERYTHING, so all Pokemon (and all their forms including shinies, except ofc fishing Spinda), items (including ones that can't be normally obtained), decorations/outfits/picnic items, ribbons, achievements (like trainer card stars, side quests and post-game battles), etc...

Basically everything that can be done or collected in a specific game.

To do that I first need a database containing all existing Pokemon+forms, items, decorations, etcetera and also need to associate each of those entries with all the games where said mon/item/... is available.

What DB structure would you suggest? How can I build such a DB without spending countless hours inputting everything by hand? If you have some ideas or advice, I'd be glad to hear them. Thanks