(I Don't know if its a complete rip-off but,) Palworld seems similar to Pokémon in a lot of ways

BLAZIKEN_emerald

I've recently got Ads on my computer for a game on steam called Palworld. You catch pals like Pokémon and they are very similar to pokemon like for example the lucario spin-off anubus, a chimchar/Pansage one which is green, a woolo, A fluffy headed bear somewhat like ursaring, and finally the one pal on their youtube profile picture: (Drum roll please🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁) A quagsire with an elongated neck resembling a goodra!. yeah I've been meaning to ask if anyone is having any similar experiences. If anyone knows other pals with similarities please reply to this

Edit: I found pics on the web of weirder ones:palworld_q6m4.300.jpg

The center one looks like a mix between Electivire and shiftree (The face seems to be resembling Gengar) the one on it's shoulder seems like a mix of pidgey and squawkabilly. The blue duck seems like farfetche'd and a shiny Psyduck. The other blue thing seems like a piplup in the shape of a munchlax (the before metioned woolo is on the left of pipluplax its just really a woolo although you could argue it has similarities to mareep too). (Drum roll for the Pokémon god🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁)Next up the pal on the yellow one's right seems like a mix of Woolo with Arceus. And finally Drum roll please... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 ... An Eevee!   .....Oh!, yeah, it kind of resembles other cat Pokémon but I can only think of meowth's face right now.

Edited by BLAZIKEN_emerald