Linking Gen I/Gen II with Stadium or Gen III with XD/Colosseum/Box on computer

I wonder if there is a way to link Stadium with Gen I/Gen II using any emulator? Same with Gen III games and Pokemon XD/Colosseum/Box? Anyway to emulate them and link together fo trading i.e. Purified pokemon? ;p

As far as I know there is no way to link different consoles on PC but maybe I;m wrong :)

There's an N64 emulator that allows you to emulate a Transfer Pak and load a GB save file into Stadium, and upload Pokemon. The same emulator can also has internet connectivity, making it possible to play Stadium against someone online. They don't work at the same time, unfortunately. Though I suppose you could just upload your Pokemon to a Stadium box first, and then play against others.

I think it might be some fork of Project64, but I'm not sure.

As for Gen3 and xD\Colosseum compatibility, the GC-GBA link actually requires code sent by the GC to be run by the GBA. No GC emulator has this kind of connectivity.

There's an N64 emulator that allows you to emulate a Transfer Pak and load a GB save file into Stadium, and upload Pokemon. The same emulator can also has internet connectivity, making it possible to play Stadium against someone online. They don't work at the same time, unfortunately. Though I suppose you could just upload your Pokemon to a Stadium box first, and then play against others.

I think it might be some fork of Project64, but I'm not sure.

If you have can you send a link with the emulator via PM. Or you just know It exist and that's all?