Mew, Jolly, 31 IV, PID Help . First time using Emulators, now trying PKhex.

Arctic Hydra

Last Monday I set out to do a play though of FR LG with mew.  I always wanted Mew when i was a kid and I though now is the time to live that unfulfilled dream.  While I am at it,  Mew may as well have prefect stats for a sword dance sweeper with EVs of 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe

I have a Emulator, I purchased my rom for Leaf green. I got PKhex. I have RNG reporter  

3 days later.  I can not work out how to get a PID for this mew that is valid for IV's and aJolly Nature

Can someone help and tell me how you did it.   I would Like to use it from the start of the game or close to it. So If it could be lower levels that would be amazing too.

Edited by Arctic Hydra

• Arctic Hydra changed the title to Mew, Jolly, 31 IV, PID Help . First time using Emulators, now trying PKhex.
45 minutes ago, Arctic Hydra said:

Last Monday I set out to do a play though of FR LG with mew.  I always wanted Mew when i was a kid and I though now is the time to live that unfulfilled dream.  While I am at it,  Mew may as well have prefect stats for a sword dance sweeper with EVs of 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe

I have a Emulator, I purchased my rom for Leaf green. I got PKhex. I have RNG reporter  

3 days later.  I can not work out how to get a PID for this mew that is valid for IV's and aJolly Nature

Can someone help and tell me how you did it.   I would Like to use it from the start of the game or close to it. So If it could be lower levels that would be amazing too.

Here you go, Mew/ミュウ

31/31/31/29/31/31

OT: エルネスト/ERNESTO

TID: 00711

SID: 31550

Level: 30

Nature: Jolly

0151 - ミュウ - 538167A6D16E.pk3

• Relieved 1