How can I add a 100% legal Kubfu to Pokémon Scarlet/Violet via PKHeX? (no HOME)

UrshifuWaifu

Hello everyone! :D

First of all, I'd like to clarify that I never intend to play online with those Kubfu. It's for an offline, purely story-mode session that I'd run on Yuzu where I want to have both Urshifus (Rapid and Single) since the beginning of the game.

The thing is that I do still want them to be just like if I got both Kubfus from Sword/Shield "normally", meaning at lvl 10, with their true stats, EV/IV's (randomized, as to mimic the luck you had when you originally got them in Sw/Sh, but also with 3 "perfect" IV's cos it's Kubfu), etc. The only "edited" thing that I'd want them to have (and the only "advantage" that I'd allow myself) would be both to be of Adamant nature. I also plan to add both Scrolls (Scroll of Darkness and Scroll of Waters) to my inventory via PKHeX as well, so I can just evolve them in-game.

Thing is...while I do know the basics on how to edit existing Pokémons with PKHeX, I've no idea at all on how to create a Pokémon from 0. Much less how to make them perfectly "legal" :( So any help in that regard would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the replies!

Edited by UrshifuWaifu

Yes, I don't care about that. I meant "perfectly legal", but for a 100% offline play....you'd call it a "perfectly offline legal" xD

Ahh, I think that I see how the encounter db works...I assume that PKHeX already has all the correct Pokémon values hardcoded and creates "legal" ones in the Encounter DB, right? Hope that it works with Kubfu as well (can't test it right now).