Trying to transfer Pokemon from a Battle Revolution save to a DS save

NatTheNut

I lost my copy of Diamond ages ago and thought those Pokemon were long gone until I randomly decided to check if my original PBR save had my Diamond boxes loaded onto it, and it did! Now I'm trying to get all of these Pokemon onto my DS. I don't just want to skip right to USUM/Home because I want most of them stored on my DS while some earn ribbons along the way to Home. So far, I've extracted the PBR save and loaded all of the Pokemon there into an emulated Diamond, but I'm not quite sure how to transfer/trade them to my actual DS. How would I go about doing this? I've tried looking up tutorials but I just get stuff for transferring to USUM. Could I get a digital version of DPPt on my DS/3DS and transfer the emulated save that way? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

• 8 months later...

I’m trying to transfer my Pokémon for the exact same reason. Are you using PBR on an emulator or the Wii. If you’re using the Wii how did you transfer your Pokémon over to DS?

On 7/16/2023 at 6:23 PM, NatTheNut said:

I lost my copy of Diamond ages ago and thought those Pokemon were long gone until I randomly decided to check if my original PBR save had my Diamond boxes loaded onto it, and it did! Now I'm trying to get all of these Pokemon onto my DS. I don't just want to skip right to USUM/Home because I want most of them stored on my DS while some earn ribbons along the way to Home. So far, I've extracted the PBR save and loaded all of the Pokemon there into an emulated Diamond, but I'm not quite sure how to transfer/trade them to my actual DS. How would I go about doing this? I've tried looking up tutorials but I just get stuff for transferring to USUM. Could I get a digital version of DPPt on my DS/3DS and transfer the emulated save that way? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Better use this Tutorial

https://projectpokemon.org/home/tutorials/save-editing/managing-nds-saves/