Hey

Piplup Trainer

Hey, I am piplup trainer. I found the forum because a user was advertising this forum on my forum. I'll be on off and on. But, we are kinda the same, Project Pokemon wise. I didn't know there were any other Project Pokemon out there so I didn't think it would be wrong to use the name. :bidoof:

I was wondering, is it illegal to use another forums name if you didn't know it existed? I made my Project Pokemon because I didn't know this forum existed till a few days ago. There was a member on my forum that kept saying its illegal and now he is trying to advertise on my forum after I told him not to. So, ??

I was wondering, is it illegal to use another forums name if you didn't know it existed? I made my Project Pokemon because I didn't know this forum existed till a few days ago. There was a member on my forum that kept saying its illegal and now he is trying to advertise on my forum after I told him not to. So, ??

Nothing illegal about it. Please PM me of the user who's advertising on your forum.