Looking to get a lost friend back.

Kotakia

I come with a sad tale and a hope to get some help recovering a lost friend. My very first Pokemon BLAZE the Blaziken (I didn't know he'd become a Blaziken when he evolved, it was insane I started screaming when that was the Pokemon he turned into that he knew to do it. I was also 8 so give me a pass) was on my Ultra Sun 3DS game. This game cartridge through a series of mishaps involving cats, an elderly grandmother (who got the original Sapphire game for me), and a hyperfixating cleaning day ended up in a trash bag that is now lost to the dump. I lost my boy. It's been hard to enjoy Pokemon without him and with Scarlet/Violet coming out, it rekindled how much I miss him. I know Blaziken is restricted over to SWSH right now not SV, which is fine, I have that too and the DLC so can bring him back home to me where he belongs. I miss him. I would try to do this myself but I'm so afraid of screwing it up. 

Spoiler

Pokemon Species: Blaziken. Male. 

Held Item: none

Level: 100

Ability: Blaze

Nickname (If wanted): BLAZE 

Trainer ID (If specific): ANDY 

Secret ID (If specific):

Shiny (Yes or No): No

Egg (Yes or No): No

Nature: Rash

Pokérus Status: Cured

Pokéball Captured In: Pokeball

EV Stats: any

IV Stats: any

Ribbons (If any): Every obtainable ribbon for a legit Blaziken from RSE until USUM. Yes it is a lot and that's one of the main reasons I'm so sad I lost my boy because I put so much into him. He went to every game with me and I did everything with him. 

Location/Date Met: Route 101. December 24th 2002. Sapphire cartridge if that's needed. 

Location/Date Hatched (If an Egg):

Moves: Blaze Kick/Sky Uppercut/Earthquake/Double Kick with max PP.

Friend Code (If Trading): Switch friend code is SW-8372-6959-5294

Edited by Kotakia
added moves he had if it matters
  • Teary-Eyed 1

I've got you; I got my first Blaziken in 2004, and I would be devastated if I didn't keep him.

A couple things: in SWSH, I can't legally give Blaziken Sky Uppercut, so I replaced it with Thunder Punch.

For fun, your TID# is 25293 which are the numbers on a keypad for BLAZE and your SID# is 02639 for ANDY.

Everything else is exactly as you want it, I included the SWSH ribbons as well. Attached is the file, if you need me to actually trade it to you, I should be free Monday evening.

I always leave the door open: If you feel so inclined to support me for my work, my Venmo is @RuffleMyMemes. Thanks

257 - BLAZE - 15A9FC5EEF2C.pk8

Edited by RuffleMyMemes69