Pokémon HT (not OT) Memories from Bank to Gen 8

Pokenymous

Hi. I've been doing research and testing about what happens to the HT memory of a Gen 6 or Gen 7 Pokémon when you transfer it to SW/SH games. 

What I think that happens, is that when the HT name of the person that deposits the Pokémon on the Bank is the same as the one that receives it on SW/SH, the memory is carried over. When it is different, it is wiped out of the Pokémon information, or at least it doesn´t shows up on the Memory Checker. 

For example:

"Trainer A" (not OT) deposits Pokémon in Bank with not OT Memory (Link trade on somewhere, for example) -> "Trainer A" receives it on Pokémon Sword -> Memory is carried over (Link trade on somewhere but with different feeling)

"Trainer A" (not OT) deposits Pokémon in Bank with not OT Memory (Link trade on somewhere, for example) -> "Trainer B" receives it on Pokémon Sword -> Memory is NOT carried over 

I just wanted to ask, if this actually correct? Can someone please help me replicate this experiment to see if that also happens? 

I also don't know if the Pokémon Home Trainer Name has to be the same in order to keep the memory too, I have the same name on it so I don't know if having another one alters the results on this (for example, "Trainer A" (HT before Bank) -> "Trainer B" (HOME) -> "Trainer A" (SW/SH)

I also want to know is the HT is updated when transferred to Home.

Thank you!