Pokesav Question

Mikey

Hi, I've come on here often to check out some information regarding Pokesav. However, I still have one question, so I decided to join the forums.

Here's my question:

If you select the Pokemon to be hatched from an egg, will altered IVs (such as IVs of 31) come into effect despite the Pokemon being hatched from an egg? In simpler terms, can you edit IVs on a Pokemon that is being hatched from an egg.

Example: I want to create an Adamant Charmander; Level 1; Dragon Dance; Hatched from an Egg; IVs: 30, 31, 26, 31, 18, 28 (HP, ATK, DEF, SPD, SATK, SDEF). Is it possible to do that? Or do IVs not effect Pokemon that are hatched from eggs? The reason I ask is obvious, a Charmander cannot be caught unless it's a starter and/or bred. Therefore, I'd like to make it seem as legit as possible (for ethical reasons and online-play).

Any feedback is appreciated!

If pokemon is hatched from an egg, you can select any combination of IVs / nature you want. It will be legal because the game supposes you went into the successive rounds of inheritance to end up with a perfect IVs Charmander. The reason why it is not fully legit is the absence of the parents involved in the breeding process, since you are "creating" your Charmander. But it shouldn't be a big deal as long as you are returning the correct hidden hex values to the game (Received from daycare couple, hatched at X location, etc.). Good luck.