Does anyone have info about the odds of getting specific statues underground?

I've been grinding away trying to get a complete set of statues, and I've noticed some of them are more common than others (I have 11 of some, and only 1 or 2 of others, for example), but I can't find any information about the odds of these things. Anyone know of anyone that's looked at the code and figured out what the odds are? I'm particularly having trouble finding Color (shiny) Snorlax, for example. I'm guessing that some statues become more or less common depending on how far you've progressed in the game. There's a ton that unlock after getting the National Pokedex, but even before that it felt like I found a bigger variety in late game compared to early game, but that might be confirmation bias on my part. I heard that how much each statue was worth was found in a JSON so it was relatively easy to figure out, but that the odds of finding specific statues is buried in the code somewhere.

I'm not an expert on looking at hex code or using disassembly tools to figure out this stuff, but it seems like some of you have a lot more experience with that. If this is the wrong part (or not the best part) of the forum to post this, let me know. Any insight would be appreciated.

Some of these statues seem rare enough that I worry I'm doing something wrong trying to get them. It'd be really interesting to know more about it.
Edited by masterhand789