Friendship is working improperly? BDSP

MediaMongrel

just made a few different infernapes with different friendship values but everytime i go to the friendship checker it's always at "It's feeling neutral toward you. It's up to you to change that" even when i set the value to 200. so i set an infernape to friendship 50 then got a massage, gave him a soothe bell, went through the entire heatran questline. and now the friendship is at "Hmm... It seems to dislike you a little." which means it lowered... but it didnt get knocked out and i used it in every battle so idk what's going on.

also this issue was happening with eevee as well trying to get espeon and umbreon i havent tried to get their happiness up yet

Edited by MediaMongrel

ok so trying more things apparently the memories of OT friendship is more important than it's current friendship. after i went into the OT/misc tab and checked memories there's a value for friendship and that is default set to 1. changing that to 200 made everything work. so pokemon will never become your friend after trading them away(i think).