Mistake with PPSE lol

shocksyte

Hello all, I've got a question about PPSE. I was out in front of the E4 and my team consists of garchomp, empoleon, gyarados, alakazam and pachirisu level 54. On first try I got owned by Cynthia, so I decided to add rhyperior and electivire to my team. They're both unevolved and low 30's so I decided to heck with leveling, and downloaded PPSE without reading anything.

My problem starts here. I opened PPSE and tried to level up electabuzz and rhyhorn, but of course the Edit function isn't implemented yet. Anyway when I next opened up the game, the pokemon stats had question marks next to them, and the HPs of my team pokemon was at 5% or something similar. At this point i just turned off my game, not knowing what other weird things had happened to it... I didn't even do anything to my game in the end (Platinum, by the way). So what can I do to make everything back to normal? It's mainly the question marks before the stat numbers that is worrying me, but maybe other things changed too. Help :P

Thanks for replies. Damio, I deposited the pokemon in storage, and everything seems to be back to normal lol. No more messing around with save editors for me -.- Besides, when I go competitive, I'm sure it'll come back to haunt me somehow lol. As for whether my game messed up in other ways, I'll just have to find out as I play haha