Other Legality

Beesafree

Hello, i joined this forum just recently for this purpose, i would appreciate any help anyone can give.

the legality checker you guys have here is really superb, but i was recently questioned about the accuracy of my checker, the checker provided here.

the reason being is that the checker found 2 mov9 arceus' as hacks, we went to an outside source to decide the legality of the arceus'. turns out he feels they aren't.... now i know newer pokemon can be out of the checkers reach until a new update, and this is why i come to you guys today/tonight.../morning.

long story short i ask for your help on a few subjects:

1. the legality of the arceus', if possible by different programs, with as many opinions as possible. of course you'll get the arceus', i shall post the pkm file here

2. why the legality checker failed these arceus', if anyone could shine light on this, thank you

3. learn other ways to do checks, i would like to learn a way to do this manually if possible, and them make decisions of my own, and not trust a checker, no offense.

one of the arceus' is calm the other: Quiet (and they should be attached if i didn't screw up)

mov9 arceus Calm.pkm

mov9 arceus quiet.pkm

mov9 arceus Calm.pkm

mov9 arceus quiet.pkm

Sabresite made a mistake with Legal.exe the last time he was adding stuff I believe. I've already asked the same thing:

Ok. I went through most DS events and these still appear as Mystery Gift Hacked:

-Eigakan Movie Arceus

-10th Movie Deoxys

-NZONE Jirachi.

If someone could check a few other sets that would help just to be sure. Thanks for the update by the way. Ario and Susumu look great.

Sabresite said he'd fix that in the next update. They will still pass legit checks with a Hex Checker I believe.

if you have wifi then use them in a battle, save the video, and upload it, if it uploads then good, theyre legal/legit, if it doesnt, then they arent

Random did you not read my post? That makes me sad.

They are legal/legit, they just show up as hacked because Legal.exe has a bug.

Edited by Ellie

oh thank you

ummm one last thing

what's a hex checker... and could you provide me a link?

as of right now i lost the usb drive that allows me to access to the files on my micro sd in my flash cart....

and that is where my events are, i still have every intention to send the people that helped me those files

just might have to wait a minute =P