Acid's Replica Ditto Den Dittos! 200 Different Breeding Dittos! Jap & Eng 6IV 25 Natures!

Acidz

Acid's Replica Ditto Den Dittos History

In the beginning, I was using the time change exploit to farm the Ditto den. I made over 200 attempts at the Ditto Den and found several 5 IV Dittos, but never once did I come across the perfect and elusive 6 IV Ditto. Eventually I stumbled across sys.bot and found a bot where I could gen from PKM files, and from there I fell into creating PKMs and saw it as an art. I created my perfect 6 IV ditto, and believe, that I have created one that is indistinguishable from an actual ditto from the ditto den. This ZIP file contains 200 different variants of Dittos created in the style of the Ditto Den Ditto

The Makeup of 200 Different Ditto Den Replica Dittos

• Regular Japanese Dittos for the Masuda Method
  • Regular Japanese Dittos for the Masuda Method with a nick name of it's nature.
  • Regular English Dittos for the Replica effect.
  • Regular English Dittos for the Replica effect with a nick name of it's nature.
  • Shiny Japanese Dittos for the Masuda Method
  • Shiny Japanese Dittos for the Masuda Method with a nick name of it's nature.
  • Shiny English Dittos for the Replica effect.
  • Shiny English Dittos for the Replica effect with a nick name of it's nature.

The Demographics of the Acid Replica Den Ditto

• This Ditto can be found in the Stony Wilderness (in a Wild Area) 
  • This Ditto has been found at level 58 and continues to be level 58
  • This Ditto can be found either holding a Destiny Knot or an Everstone.
  • This Ditto lives in a Repeat Ball, as all of the 200 failed Dittos I caught before it has. 

The Link to The Download Lives Here... 

v1.0 Acid's Replica Den Dittos.rar