Pokesav Legality Issues

Bukurago

Hi, I think something is wrong with my Platinum Pokesav, but I can't be sure. I make my Pokemon perfectly legit, but PBR doesn't allow my Pokemon online. Now, I don't know why this is as they are perfectly legit. I've tried generating a PID/IV with the program and it passes the Legality checker with Sync: Valid which is great, but that didn't work. Can someone with PBR try using these Pokemon with their Pokesav and PBR so I Know if it is my game or not. I honestly give up. There is nothing else I can do. I've tried everything under the sun. :( Please help! I would be eternally grateful!!!

EDIT: Oh and I know Milotic's beatuy is 0, that was a mistake on my part, I uploaded the wrong file. ^_^'

Ambipom.pkm

Milotic.pkm

Shift.pkm

Ambipom.pkm

Milotic.pkm

Shift.pkm

Edited by Bukurago

• 2 months later...

Greetings,

First of all I apologize for the necro bump, but I didn't see any way to post the attachment in a PM so didn't know how else to respond. Just joined today so I'm just trying to help out someone if I can with my limited knowledge. Anywho, on to your fixed Milotic (it's in the attachment if you don't care about what was wrong lol):

There was quite a few things wrong with that Milotic (to my eyes). The biggest of them was that you claimed it was to seem hatched in a Platinum game, but there was no data in the hidden hex values for a hatched poke which are required in plat. Changed the region they are from to Platinum Sinnoh as well instead of pearl. The happiness was 0 also, and while that is possible if you really just wanted to be mean to your pokemon it is unlikely lol. The beauty of course was 0 as well as the sheen as you stated earlier. I took the beauty and sheen values from a legit VGC Milotic shiny for the values on yours. I also changed the place where the egg hatched to route 209 (below the town with daycare) as it's much more likely than Mt. Coronet (where you would meet feebas to evolve into Milotic if it wasn't hatched). I also just went ahead and fixed the PP value of the moves so it doesn't require it to be redeposited into the PC to fix them.

I'm still incredibly new to the world of Pokesav and the likes, but I hope this will work for you! The only thing I possibly can see wrong with all the stuff I currently know is the PID/IV relation is wrong, but supposedly in hatched pokemon they don't have to so then in that case it's fine as I can see it being. I don't think trash bytes matter, but typed nothing but spaces then backspaced everything then retyped your names (that is how you fix them when they aren't events and such right?). If you need it ran through the trash byte normalizer I can do that too.

The pokemon .pkm file is attached below! Please let me know if it works, and is allowed for you. If you don't play anymore no biggie it was good practice and kinda fun to make. Maybe it'll be of use to someone else if nothing else. Thanks, and take care! ^_^

PS: The Nature, IV's, EVs, Shininess, held item, etc are all left alone.

Edit: Meh got bored and just did the others lol. The other two had the wrong class for the selected ability, along with no hidden hex's, and 0 happiness (not impossible, but unlikely, though so is 31 IVs in all stats). On the Shiftry I had to change Taunt to Swords Dance because Shiftry can not learn Taunt in any way from all my searching on bulbapedia. Anyway they are below now. Enjoy.

Edit2: Realized that hatched poke are indeed met at lv0 so post corrected, and corrected pkm file uploaded! So sorry to all! :(

Shiftii.pkm

Kenii.pkm

Ranchii.pkm

Shiftii.pkm

Kenii.pkm

Ranchii.pkm

Edited by GentaiShinigami
Explained problem with the other files.