WTF.

Bukurago

Hi, I'm really p****** off, I have made these Pokemon following the guide on this website, using all the correct programs and everything, but they won't let me use them on PBR, and I know you can use Pokesaved Pokemon on PBR, I've seen many people do it. I will add 2 Pokemon and let you guys have a look. I honestly have no idea. They pass the Legality Checker and everything. :( Please help! If you do see something wrong with them, can you edit the Pokemon so it will pass the PBR wifi checker, and tell me what you did. Thanks!

Shift.pkm

Milotic.pkm

Shift.pkm

Milotic.pkm

Check if their Secret ID match with yours, and i suggest you fill in the hidden hex values.

Shiftry has been received from Daycare Couple, so 44h should be D0, and 45h should be 07. It also hatched at Route 210, so 46h = 19 and 47h = 00.

Milotic was also received from the Daycare, so 44h and 45h are the same as above. It hatched in Mt. Coronet, so 46h = 32, and 47h = 00.

Aside from these, I don't see anything illegal in your pkmn, but I heard somewhere that each PBR save file works with only one Diamond/Pearl save file.