Assintance on Pokemon Legality Requested

koyorimon

I'm trying to make my team legit. It's on Soul Silver. I read over the 44th, 45th, etc. thread, and am not sure if I am setting up my pokemon correctly. :x

Any help would be greatly appreciated! ^ - ^

First is my suicune. I'm trying to set it as caught on Route 25, since it can be caught there as an event pokemon. Suicune's 44th and 45th are 00, as it's not an egg. From what I've gathered from other explanation threads, I assume 46th is 00, and 47th is AD, for Route 25. I don't know what to put for 85th, since I couldn't find a list of types of captures for HGSS.

The same applies for my next 5 pokemon, as I want to set them all as eggs, given from the daycare couple, and hatched at goldenrod city. Again, I looked through some threads, but am still unsure of all the values I need.

Again, like, 8000+ thanks to any smart poketechnician that is willing to help a poor programming impaired girl. ^ ^;

It is quite easy to deal with the Suicune. Simply catch one legitimately, and compare it with the one you are currently creating. Let's see what hidden hex values Suicune has :

-44h : 00 <-- since it's not an egg

-45h : 00 <-- same

-46h : 00 <-- Route 25 hex value = AD = 00AD . We fill the 46h and 47h offset with that.

-47h : AD

Met in place : Faraway place 3002 <--very important since Route 25 is not on the list.

-85h : 00 <-- Got it from the legit Suicune, we conclude it is because catching Suicune is an in-game event.

-86h : 0x the Pokeball caught with.

Example for an egg :

Met in place : Faraway place 3002 , then point the hex location in the 46h and 47h offsets. Let's say i hatched my egg in Cinnabar Island, so 46h = 00 and 47h = 92.

Egg hatched at : Daycare couple 2000, which is 7D0 in hex. so 44h = D0 and 45h = 07.

Overall :

44h : D0 (received in daycare couple)

45h : 07 (received in daycare couple)

46h : 00 (hatched at cinnabar island)

47h : 92 (hatched at cinnabar island )

85h : 00 (since egg )

And this is what will be displayed in my pokemon summary screen :

-Daycare couple

Egg obtained.

-Cinnabar Island

Egg hatched.

Edited by Guardna