Black 1/White 1 save file [FULLY COMPLETED]

I'm trying to upload every version of the Trainer Card from Black 1/White 1 onto The Spriters Resource. However, I have no access whatsoever to the final Trainer Card, the Black/White Card. To get this particular card, one has to do ALL of the following:

1. Beat the main story.

2. Complete the National Pokédex, minus event-only 'mons.

3. Collect all 100 Pokémon Musical Props.

4. Unlock all 33 Pass Powers in the Entralink.

5. Defeat Subway Bosses Ingo and Emmet in the Super Single and Super Double Trains, respectively, in the Battle Subway.

Normally, I would do this myself, and in fact tried to, but when I completed the Subway Trains, my card didn't update. I even completed the Super Multi Train, but to no avail. My best guess is that I breezed through the Subway with a Wondereye/Wondertomb combo, and the game somehow detected that, and punished me for cheating. However, if that were the case, then why did the game still reward me with trophies for beating the Subway Bosses? So, if anyone is willing to do so, could you try providing me with a save file with the final Trainer Card rewarded? If it makes the task any easier, I'll provide an older Black 1 save file that has done everything except for the Battle Subway. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I figured out why my card didn't update! When I first attempted to beat the Battle Subway, I got frustrated at my constant losses, and tried hacking in the required win streaks via PKHeX. That didn't work, so I reverted the hacked win records to 0, and swept the Subway with a Wondertomb/Wondereye combo. Apparently, my earlier meddling broke the code that tells the game to change my card color. I spent the whole day starting over on an older save from before I tried hacking, BUT I still used the Wonder Guard duo. This time, I did get the color change. So really, the joke's on me for trying to cheese my way through it, but I have no regrets. 

TL;DR Wanna cheat at Battle Subway? Don't bother changing your win records, just use Wondertomb/Wondereye.

Black 1.sav

Edited by mariosmentor

• 1 year later...
On 6/21/2020 at 8:46 PM, mariosmentor said:

I'm trying to upload every version of the Trainer Card from Black 1/White 1 onto The Spriters Resource. However, I have no access whatsoever to the final Trainer Card, the Black/White Card. To get this particular card, one has to do ALL of the following:

1. Beat the main story.

2. Complete the National Pokédex, minus event-only 'mons.

3. Collect all 100 Pokémon Musical Props.

4. Unlock all 33 Pass Powers in the Entralink.

5. Defeat Subway Bosses Ingo and Emmet in the Super Single and Super Double Trains, respectively, in the Battle Subway.

Normally, I would do this myself, and in fact tried to, but when I completed the Subway Trains, my card didn't update. I even completed the Super Multi Train, but to no avail. My best guess is that I breezed through the Subway with a Wondereye/Wondertomb combo, and the game somehow detected that, and punished me for cheating. However, if that were the case, then why did the game still reward me with trophies for beating the Subway Bosses? So, if anyone is willing to do so, could you try providing me with a save file with the final Trainer Card rewarded? If it makes the task any easier, I'll provide an older Black 1 save file that has done everything except for the Battle Subway. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I figured out why my card didn't update! When I first attempted to beat the Battle Subway, I got frustrated at my constant losses, and tried hacking in the required win streaks via PKHeX. That didn't work, so I reverted the hacked win records to 0, and swept the Subway with a Wondertomb/Wondereye combo. Apparently, my earlier meddling broke the code that tells the game to change my card color. I spent the whole day starting over on an older save from before I tried hacking, BUT I still used the Wonder Guard duo. This time, I did get the color change. So really, the joke's on me for trying to cheese my way through it, but I have no regrets. 

TL;DR Wanna cheat at Battle Subway? Don't bother changing your win records, just use Wondertomb/Wondereye.

Black 1.sav 512 kB · 435 downloads

Can we possibly get the BW save asking for a friend :)