Least favourite Pokemon of each generation

PageEmperor

So what are some mons introduced in each of the 8 generations that get on your nerves, had a bad experience with, or just find it to be the ugliest thing ever? For me...

1: Voltorb. No reason, just do.

2: Delibird. I'm hoping it gets an awesome evolved form in the future but now it's way too not strong to work.

3: Banette. I've tried to like this, but it's stats are just so bad. Really slow, not good movepool, and frail too? At least it's mega looks cool and fixes it's stats a bit. Overall this gen was one of the harder ones to think of a least favourite for.

4: Really don't know.

5: Mienshao. I hate it, it hate it with the passion of a thousand burning suns. There is nothing that will ever make me like this stupid, STUPID waste of space. In my X nuzlocke, it of course had to set up during my Aerodactyl's flying turn and of course Fly missed and it lands a crit. Fuck, FUCK Mienshao. If this thing stops showing up in future pokedexes I will be very glad. And of course, guess who literally never got a single other flyer as a first encounter, so had to cheat in order to progress? I also hate this thing for killing my Toxicroak too after that but that's not the point. FUCK this stupid fighter thing.

6: Klefki literally has no reason to exist. Other than somewhat being good in competitive from what I've heard, I've always found it to be pointless. I also think it has a bad design, but not because it's a living keyring, but the design itself bugs me. What is with the drop on it's chin? Is it a beard? What is with that mouth? Are the keys part of the body? There is just so much wrong with it's design. If I could change it, I would suggest it basically being the face on one of it's keys. I also found it really bad and disappointing to use in regular play but that's just me.

7: Brionne. BIG surprise, the middle stage of my favourite starter is my least favourite specific stage of any starter. It has to be one of the ugliest middle stages in the game. First off, it just looks really awkward when compared to Popplio being cute and Primarina being cute and badass. Secondly, this thing doesn't even look like a creature from the games, moreso an educational game mascot reject. Lastly, just everything about it's design just turns me off.

8: Why does Stonjourner exist, again? I tolerated it at first, but now I think it is tied with the keys for the most pointless and redundant creature in the series thus far. Awful design too. Why do we need some weird ass rock... thing? Yeah. I'm not even going to bother using one to see if there is anything good about it. Good thing I have no idea where to find one.

Regional variant: I. LOATHE. Alolan Persian. It is the dumbest, ugliest, most moronic, most HORRIBLE thing ever implemented in the game. I's stupid smug face, it's enormous head, that punchable face, that fact that it's just a recolour of Persian without those bad features... UGH.

Now, before you ask, I literally have nothing against the original Persian, in fact, I've actually grown to really like it as of late after just using 2 really awesome ones in a few recent nuzlockes I've done. I really don't think it's bad at all, but the Alolan version... NO. FUCK the Alolan version.

The biggest problem of all is that I can't take it seriously. It doesn't look like something I want to train and become useful, it looks like some incredibly stupid and smug assdick that wants the user to be trolled by having it around. Just... FUCK Alolan Persian. I hate it, I will NEVER use one, and will ALWAYS implement a rule in my nuzlockes to always skip it's line if it were my first encounter. SCREW that thing.

So out of all these choices, Alolan Persian is my least favourite. I loathe it with every fiber and orifice on my body. Just it's horrendous design makes me rage. For a least favourite that isn't an alternate form, pretty much a 3-way tie between Stonjourner, Mienshao, and Klefki.