[Gen 8] PKHex 19.11.25 -- Editing Watts Doesn't Stick

Cryptic Soldier

So I found the Watts section in the drop down of the Trainer Info section.

I tried changing the value, then loaded it back into my game. The changed value doesn't stick, though when what I saw displayed in PKHex matched the Watts I had in game.

Displayed: 14,150

Changed to 30,450

Loaded back into game, still have 14,.150.

Also is there some way to change the 'Registered On' section of the league card?

Edit:

Changes to and generating new pokemon in PKHex is STILL not sticking without first making the changes/generating the pokemon, then saving it as a PKM, then deleting the pokemon from PKHex, then dragging the PKM back into PKHex.

Edited by Cryptic Soldier

Do you mean the 'total_watt' line? Isn't it to show how much you've accumulated in total since the beginning in the game, rather than an actual changing of the amount you currently have? (Here, I understand that you wanted to change how much you had on hand, sorry if I'm wrong) For my Sword save it's showing 15044 Watts but I know I never had that many on hand at some point in the adventure...

What would be the purpose of changing that amount though? I mean, do you gain something in-game because of how much you've ever earned?

---

As for generating Pokemon and them not 'sticking', forgive me if I offense you (at first, when I was using it with XY and co, I was wondering how to make them appear in my boxes), but you do click on the spot you want them to be and select 'Set' before saving your changes to your savefile, right? If you do, forgive me for assuming you didn't.

38 minutes ago, NerysRhys said:

Do you mean the 'total_watt' line? Isn't it to show how much you've accumulated in total since the beginning in the game, rather than an actual changing of the amount you currently have? (Here, I understand that you wanted to change how much you had on hand, sorry if I'm wrong) For my Sword save it's showing 15044 Watts but I know I never had that many on hand at some point in the adventure...

What would be the purpose of changing that amount though? I mean, do you gain something in-game because of how much you've ever earned?

---

As for generating Pokemon and them not 'sticking', forgive me if I offense you (at first, when I was using it with XY and co, I was wondering how to make them appear in my boxes), but you do click on the spot you want them to be and select 'Set' before saving your changes to your savefile, right? If you do, forgive me for assuming you didn't.

I thought the total_watt line was how much was on hand? Was it not? That's what I was looking to change.

I'm also looking to change the 'Registration Date' on the leauge card, as that's the adventure start date.

As for the pokemon, yes I've been clicking set. I'm quite familiar with PKHex. No offense taken. :)

Any changes I do to any pokemon / generate, I have to save them as a PKM then drag them back into PKHex for them to stick into the game, and it's only like this for SWSH. Tested on Let's Go, ORAS, USUM, etc. set works as intended, but SWSH is not working as intended.

Edited by Cryptic Soldier

That's weird, for the Pokemons... I can't check right now if any changes I might make on my savefile stick because I was about to go to sleep (it's about 2am where I live), but I never had a problem like this before... (One time I thought it wasn't working even though PKHeX showed it did, but it was because I forgot to actually restore my save into the game...)

As for the watts, I don't think there's a way to edit how much you have on hand yet. Or if there is and the Devs know of it, it might not have been implemented yet into PKHeX. We can only hope it will be there one day. It'd be nice, that's for sure.

Other people might have more insight than me on this though.