Pkhex Compile with Visual Studio Problem

Rune Knight

Can someone help me here, please.
I try to compile the latest pkhex with Visual Studio 2019 (I have .NET Framework 4.6 and .NET Core 3).
I always get this message: 

Spoiler

image.png.64de7f4f87228977cfb8ee1e725e10a5.png

When I migrate the files, I get like a million errors, if I don't, It wont even show the options to build/rebuild/debug.

I'm fairly certain Visual Studio is black magic. I had a lot of trouble getting things to work with Visual Studio 2017 a while ago, even though I was installing the right components, it's like they weren't being recognized despite being installed, and then it eventually just randomly worked when I kept uninstalling and re-installing components.

Didn't have any issues with Visual Studio 2019 though, it just worked right away. In case it may help, here's what I have:

Spoiler

image.png.14eab622effca574c854a593e2387d8d.png

Edited by Guest

On 11/21/2019 at 5:08 PM, Ammako said:

I'm fairly certain Visual Studio is black magic. I had a lot of trouble getting things to work with Visual Studio 2017 a while ago, even though I was installing the right components, it's like they weren't being recognized despite being installed, and then it eventually just randomly worked when I kept uninstalling and re-installing components.

Didn't have any issues with Visual Studio 2019 though, it just worked right away. In case it may help, here's what I have:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.14eab622effca574c854a593e2387d8d.png

Thanks for the reply, yeah you were right, I had to reinstall the components like 20 times, but now it finally works. Thank you.